Schaumburg Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
We help people charged with offenses ranging from traffic violations to serious felonies and federal crimes. One particular area of focus is in providing tough advocacy and experienced legal guidance for clients charged with DUI and traffic violations— driving under the influence of alcohol, also known as drunk driving.
Cases Shannon P. O’Malley, Esq. Handles
Our firm works with clients who are facing the following criminal case types:
- Felony offenses, which include violent offenses and other serious criminal charges;
- Robbery (Armed)
- Weapon Charges
- Narcotic Charges
- Theft Crimes (Fraud)
- Domestic Violence-Related Offenses
- Serious (DUI) Traffic Violations
- License Reinstatement Hearings
- Police Brutality
- Injury Cases
- Misdemeanor offenses, which are less severe charges than felonies;
- Driving under the influence (DUI) charges; and
- Traffic violations.
Contact our office to determine if we can help you with your case. If so, schedule a legal consultation with Shannon P. O’Malley to discuss the unique details and circumstances of your case.
Why Should I Work with a Criminal Defense Attorney?
You might be concerned that retaining an attorney to defend your case is too expensive for you. Although working with an attorney does require an investment on the part of the defendant, this is money well spent. A criminal defense attorney not only has an in-depth understanding of the laws applicable to your case and the criminal justice process, but has experience handling the type of case you are facing and can rely on this experience to effectively use the available evidence to defend your case in court. By working with a criminal defense attorney, you are giving your case a better chance of having the charge lowered or dismissed.
A criminal defense attorney can do the following for you:
- Advise you about how to interact with police and the court to avoid an incriminating action or statement;
- Determine how to obtain and use evidence effectively to defend your case;
- Ensure that due process is served; and
- Explore all possible legal strategies to help your case reach a favorable outcome.
Although you can defend yourself in court, doing so is not recommended. You do not have the experience that a criminal defense attorney has and there are many ways you can inadvertently incriminate yourself and end up facing jail time, fines, probation, and other penalties.
Work with a Professional Schaumburg Criminal Defense Attorney
Don’t hesitate to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney who can help you defend yourself if you have been charged with a criminal offense. Call an experienced attorney today to schedule an appointment.