Schaumburg Criminal Defense Lawyer Fights For Your Rights
It is normal to feel like your back is up against the wall when you are charged with a criminal offense in Schaumburg. In fact, there is an entire list of emotions you are probably feeling right now – worried, nervous, scared, sick. What you need right now is to secure legal representation and work together with that person to form a defense for your case. No matter what the criminal offense is, there is always a defense.
What to Look for in a Schaumburg Criminal Defense Attorney
If you are facing a criminal charge in Illinois, it is in your best interest to find a criminal defense attorney who will fight fearlessly for your rights. You should also look for a lawyer who truly cares about your well-being and the outcome of your case. From misdemeanor to federal charges, ranging from minor traffic infractions to murder, you want to find an attorney who can achieve the best possible outcome for your criminal defense case.
Years of Experience Fighting Criminal Charges
Prosecutors and law enforcement will not hesitate to file criminal charges against you and impinge upon your rights, even though you have yet to be convicted of a crime. Result-oriented criminal defense attorney, Greg R. LaPapa, Esq., will help you defeat your charges expeditiously and favorably so that you can return to your life as you knew it before you were charged with a crime. LaPapa Law Group has helped countless clients fight misdemeanors and felonies with a vast amount of success.
A History of Successful Cases
If you or someone you love is facing serious criminal charges, it is in your best interest to find a criminal defense attorney who demonstrates a history of successful cases. LaPapa Law Group. can help you face and defend your rights if you have been charged with any of the following criminal offenses:
- Theft Crimes – Burglary, petit theft/larceny, grand theft/larceny, identity theft, check fraud, theft by extortion or embezzlement, shoplifting, credit card theft, robbery, armed robbery, receiving stolen property
- DWI Criminal Charges – Driving while intoxicated
- Drug Crimes – Possession of drugs or prescription medication, possession with intent to distribute, prescription fraud, drug trafficking & transportation, driving under the influence, manufacturing, cultivation, sales, conspiracy, distribution, smuggling
- Cyber/Computer Crimes – Downloading illegal media, fraud and identity theft, information warfare, hacking, phishing, piracy, virus and malware transmission, harassment (cyber bullying, cyber stalking)
- Domestic Crimes – Domestic violence, spousal abuse, child abuse, intimate partner violence, family violence, endangerment, harassment, restraining/protective orders, stalking, trespassing, false imprisonment, kidnapping, aggravated stalking, criminal coercion, attempted murder, murder
- White Collar Crimes – Bank fraud, bankruptcy fraud, bribery, blackmail, corporate espionage, counterfeiting, credit card fraud, embezzlement, extortion, forgery, health care fraud, insider trading, insurance fraud, intellectual property theft, investment schemes, money laundering, mortgage fraud, piracy, ponzi schemes, racketeering, securities & commodities fraud, tax evasion, welfare fraud
- Federal Crimes – Drug crimes, environmental crimes, federal appeals, bribery, firearms charges, identity theft, immigration crimes, international crimes, international extraditions, conspiracy, money laundering, tax fraud and evasion
Your criminal charge may not be in the list above, as this list is just an example of some of the types of cases criminal defense attorney LaPapa Law Group has handled for clients in Schaumburg. He will ensure that your constitutional rights are protected, as well as work diligently and fight to obtain an outcome that you are satisfied with. Contact our firm today at (773) 779-9090. Let an experienced Schaumburg criminal defense attorney beat your case.